EDMONTON DAILY PHOTO

Edmonton is one of the largest northern urban centers in the world. Located in Canada, Edmonton is the capital city of Alberta. The city has a strong history as a trade center, and it served as the last major stop for the Klondikers during the Gold Rush. This is why we Edmontonions call our city "The Gateway to the North"


Please enjoy my perspective of one of of the fastest growing urban areas this side of China.


Please follow Edmonton Daily Photo on face book as well. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edmonton-Daily-Photo/213510022030669

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Snow Fall


Ok.. I woke up and a wet sticky snow had fallen.
The Blog has not been a top concern over the last 2 months as I am currently ending the relationship I have been in for the last 7 years.
It's amazing the energy it takes.
ANYWAYS.. I am back and once again committed.
Please enjoy ;-)

8 comments:

Philip said...

WOW it looks so cold there rather you than me Nice Shot!

Guy D said...

Perfect shot, I love this pic. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Vicki said...

Beautiful shot! The color in the trees and on the street really makes it.

Mark said...

He he...

It's not that cold yet ;-)

Jude said...

That is one FABULOUS shot! I love the way the lights shine through the trees too!

I got up that same morning and took a whack of snow shots too, but it sure didn't last long before it was melted away!

Sorry to hear about your relationship, that sucks. :-(

Benjamin Madison said...

Sorry about your relationship but glad you're back. This is a great photo.

Anonymous said...

Love the new picture's Mark, love your Mom.

Leif Hagen said...

Cool evening shot! I like the light glow in the snow covered trees and on the street. I'm new to CDP; I started EAGAN daily photo. Greetings from Minnesota with the "other BIG mall."

Ratings by outbrain