EDMONTON DAILY PHOTO

Edmonton is one of the largest northern urban centers in the world. Located in Canada, Edmonton is the capital city of Alberta. The city has a strong history as a trade center, and it served as the last major stop for the Klondikers during the Gold Rush. This is why we Edmontonions call our city "The Gateway to the North"


Please enjoy my perspective of one of of the fastest growing urban areas this side of China.


Please follow Edmonton Daily Photo on face book as well. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edmonton-Daily-Photo/213510022030669

Friday, May 9, 2008

Small Messages


I am still under the weather, and have had to cancel my latest round of Tattoo work. As I was feeling sorry for myself I started looking at the morning light and this caught my eye. I guess it just wasn't my weekend to get inked.

3 comments:

Olivier said...

très belle statue, la photo est magnifique, j'adore ta gestion des ombres.

very beautiful statue, the picture is magnificent, I love your management shadows.

Anonymous said...

get well, love the pic.....love mom

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture, and it looks fantastic bigger!

Get well soon!

Ratings by outbrain