EDMONTON DAILY PHOTO

Edmonton is one of the largest northern urban centers in the world. Located in Canada, Edmonton is the capital city of Alberta. The city has a strong history as a trade center, and it served as the last major stop for the Klondikers during the Gold Rush. This is why we Edmontonions call our city "The Gateway to the North"


Please enjoy my perspective of one of of the fastest growing urban areas this side of China.


Please follow Edmonton Daily Photo on face book as well. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edmonton-Daily-Photo/213510022030669

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chick a Dee Dee Dee



I wasn't sure if my bird feeder would attract anything, but I have been proven wrong.


Chick-a-dee's are my grandparent's favorite birds, so I was very happy to see this little guy escaping the cold winds. The picture is out o focus, but the blur seems to work with the picture of my poor frozen friend.
The weather is changing and I will start capturing some more photos of Edmonton now that things are warming up.

2 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

How tiny is that Bird. My birds have been eating me out of house and home this winter. The Blur works well, looks like he's fluffing his feathers. Too sweet.

Kim said...

These little guys are so hard to capture. They move about so much and so quickly, and then it's hard to focus on them and not the branch or leaves just before or after them, as they are so small. I just love them. Your composition in this shot is great!
-Kim
Seattle Daily Photo

Ratings by outbrain